Indian Spices occupy an important place in any Indian Cooking Recipe. In this section, we have listed a few health benefits of the commonly used Indian Spices
1. In India the commonly know fact about Cloves is its efficacy in Dental Care.
2. It helps in curing respiratory infection.
3. It helps in treating upset stomach.
4. It is used as a flavoring agent in foods and beverages.
1. It can help treat Type 2 Diabetes.
2. It can help lower bad cholestrol.
3. It is believed that it many have anti-carcinogenic properties that need to be confirmed.
4. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
5. It also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
1. It helps in digestion.
2. It helps in detoxification.
3. It is commonly used in India as a mouth freshner.
4. It helps in reduction of blood pressure.
5. It could help stop hiccups.
1. It prevents development of breast cancer.
2. It aids in digestion.
3. It helps in weight loss.
4. It prevents acne.
5. It is a natural and cheap aid tyo get rid of dandruff.
1. It has very powerful anti-inflammatory effect.
2. It is a very good anti-oxidant.
3. It helps in lowering the risk of heart disease.
4. Arthritis patients are found to respond well to Curcumin supplementation.
5. It is believed that it can delay the ageing process but that belief needs to eb substantiated.
There are a wide no. of spices used in Indian Cooking and almost all of them have good medicinal values. We have listed above the most commonly used spices.