Fruits, Dried Fruits are an integral part of many Indian Desserts. At times some Dry Fruits like Cashew Nut are used frequently for many Indian Cooking Recipes to provide distinct taste. Fruits, dried fruits are also consumed directly.
1. It helps to soften and strengthen the nails.
2. It prevents hair loss.
3. It helps in improving immunity.
4. It helps in digestion.
5. It is an effective solution for acne.
6. It is rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
7. It provides more than your daily requirement of Vitamin C.
8. It helps in reducing the risk of age-related muscular degeneration.
9. It also helps in lowering blood pressure.
1. They are rich in calories and free from fat.
2. They help lower cholesterol and balance blood sugar.
3. It helps in regulating heartbeat and lower blood pressure.
4. They are rich in Vitamin B, Iron, and Potassium.
5. They help reduce acidity as well as help in removal of toxins from the body.
6. Their bacterial properties help lower the risk of fever.
7. They improve sex life too.
8. They help in keeping eyesight strong.
9. They contain phytochemicals that help in preventing the formation of cavities.
1. It is useful in fighting cancer.
2. It helps in maintaining a healthy heart.
3. It helps in lowering blood pressure.
4. It helps maintain healthy hair.
5. It helps in maintaining healthy bones.
6. It helps in relaxing the muscles and blood vessels.
7. It considerably helps in reducing the possibility of formation of gallstones.
8. It contains good cholesterol.
9. It prevents macular degeneration.
1. Almonds are “king” of nuts.
2. They help in the prevention of damage to cell membranes.
3. They can help control blood sugar.
4. They can help lower cholesterol.
5. They are rich in antioxidants.
6. They are used in many beauty products.
7. They assist in weight loss.
8. They are rich in monosaturated fats.
9. They help protect cells from oxidative damage.